Total 5 star reviews: 14 Total 4 star reviews: 3 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
100%would recommend these products
Customer-uploaded media carousel. Press left and right arrows to navigate. Press space or enter to open more details.
Slide 1 selected
Reviews LoadedReviews Added
- LHlaura h.Verified BuyerReviewingBrooklyn Geo Stripe Beaded Stretch Bracelet RainbowI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoGood, but not as pictured.
It’s a beautiful bracelet, but it’s missing a few strands of light pink and light green. It’s not as wide as the one shown. At first I wasn’t sure it was the same bracelet. I really wanted more of the light pink and lighter colors overall to go with the earrings I bought
- MMMary M.Verified BuyerReviewingBrooklyn Two Color Squares Beaded Stretch Bracelet BlackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoVery Unique!
I love how I can dress this one up or down. So cool. :)
- ACAllison C.Verified BuyerReviewingBrooklyn Split Diamond Beaded Stretch Bracelet RustI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayDon’t sleep on this one!
So cute! So comfortable and goes great with everything! A great way to add some pizazz to a neutral outfit!
- MKMaura K.Verified BuyerReviewingBrooklyn Two Color Squares Beaded Stretch Bracelet BlackI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat B & W pattern
Nice bracelet, very unique and fun for Indy 500 too. The seam is a little unrefined at the edge.
- WBWendy B.Verified BuyerReviewingBrooklyn Color Block Beaded Stretch Bracelet Lapis MulticolorI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoCasual Elegance
This is my second stretch bracelet from Ink and Alloy and it didn't disappoint! Great design and color combo.