- BDBeatriz D.Verified BuyerReviewingFrida Angles Beaded Earrings MagentaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoLove love love
In love with this pop color pair
- BDBeatriz D.Verified BuyerReviewingFrida Diamond Outline Beaded Earrings Mixed MetallicI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoGorgeous
I hot so many compliments…definitely buying more
- JCJackie C.Verified BuyerReviewingFrida Horizontal Lines Beaded Earrings RainbowI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoEarrings
LoveIINK+ALLOY2 months ago
Gorgeous! We love how you paired our earrings with your chic necklaces :)
- JFjacqui f.Verified BuyerReviewingFrida Angles Beaded Earrings Mixed MetallicI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoBeautiful earrings
I have been looking at this brand of jewelry for a while and am very excited about this purchase. They are beautiful and I can’t wait to wear them
- ADAnnette Devlin T.Verified BuyerReviewingFrida Diamond Outline Beaded Earrings Mixed MetallicI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoSo pretty and light
I get compliments on these every time I wear them (which is a lot). They are gorgeous in person and for their size and dangliness they are very light. I love big earrings, but I can't deal with heavy ones pulling on my earlobes. I can wear these all day and night and not be bothered.
I bought these at a cute little boutique on a trip out of town. They were one of my favorites and I wore all the time. Well, one broke. The little loop on the hook broke. Lost a few beads and it was beyond my limited beading ability to fix. Of course I could not remember exactly where I bought them and I had no idea who they were made by as I did not keep the packaging. A fairly short Google image search later and I found Ink+Alloy. Lo and behold there were my exact earrings! And other similar ones!! I ordered a replacement pair and two other pairs in this style of different colors/patterns. Love them all.
Note: At no point did I, or am I complaining that one broke. They are hand made of very small, but beautiful beads and sh*t happens. Things break sometimes. I think the quality is great and I just had some bum luck.