- KDKaren D.Verified BuyerReviewingChloe Stripe Key Ring MutedI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoLots of love for Chloe!
Since I loved my own Chloe key ring so much I bought my step daughter one when she recently got her first car. This was her reaction:
I LOVEEEEEE 🤎🤎💞💞💞💞💞✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
THANK YOU ITS THE BEST THING EVER 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰Was this helpful?
- LBLisa B.Verified BuyerReviewingChloe Confetti Key Ring RainbowI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars6 months agoCute
I really love this key ring but after a couple months of use (I bought it 3/27) the majority of the beads have scuff marks - bringing the overall look of the ring to a dull color as the beads are white under their coat of paint. For the price I paid for this ring, it should last a lot longer than 2 months. The keys have been through the normal wear! Look closely at the blue beads in my photo.Was this helpful?IINK+ALLOY5 months agoHi Lisa, Thank you so much for providing your feedback on Chloe Confetti Key Ring Rainbow. We apologize for your experience and we have shared this with our product development team to continuously make improvements on our end. We would love to offer you a replacement! Someone from our customer service team will reach out to you shortly. Thank you!
- KMKatie M.Verified BuyerReviewingChloe Color Block Key Ring Hot PinkI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoLove it!!
I thought about this for a week and I’m glad I finally bought it! I love it!Was this helpful?
- SBSuzanne B.Verified BuyerReviewingChloe Stripe Key Ring RainbowI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoDarling
It’s so cute! And makes something mundane a joy.Was this helpful?
- CCarysVerified ReviewerReviewingChloe Stripe Key Ring PortI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat at first
I loved this key chain when I first received it, as I could always easily find my keys in my bag, it felt so unique, and I loved the bead design. However, after just a few months, the brass ring completely darkened, as the beads continually lightened. It looks really cheap now, and I have to find a new key chain yet again…Was this helpful?